Frequently Asked Questions
- If you are a venue looking to book one of our clients, please send an email to [email protected] with full venue specification and available dates.
- If your enquiry is for a club booking, please send an email to [email protected] with full details of your gig including date, budget available and venue.
- If you would like to book one of our clients for a corporate event, please send an email to [email protected] with full details of your event including date, budget available and venue. A list of who is available for corporate events can be found here.
- If you are seeking representation, please send an email to [email protected] with an up to date CV, gig list and Youtube links of you performing. We will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible with feedback.
- If you are very new to comedy, a great resource for tips on performing, writing and the comedy scene in general is Stuart Goldsmith’s Comedian’s Comedian Podcast while Jimmy Carr and Lucy Greaves’ book The Naked Jape is a brilliant guide to the mechanic of jokes.
Unfortunately, we do not accept unsolicited jokes, material or scripts for any of our clients. It is advised that you contact TV production companies who may be able to help with your enquiry. Please note that anything you do send will not be read and will be deleted.
I would like to request an autograph, signed greetings card or signed merchandise from one of your clients:
To ensure the privacy of our clients and due to the sheer number of requests of this nature we receive for them, afraid we are not able to arrange this.
I would like to submit a request for a recording of a personal message as a gift or a ‘shout out’ a client’s show:
To ensure the privacy of our clients and due to the sheer number of requests of this nature we receive for them, afraid we are not able to arrange these in most cases.
Due to our clients’ very busy schedules, and the existing charities they already support, afraid we are unable to help with these requests in most cases.
We receive a lot of requests of this type and unfortunately, we are not able to help. If you are in need of help or assistance there are organisations that can support and advise you, we suggest the following:
Please direct your consumer complaint for Joe Lycett to [email protected].
Please contact the relevant PR agency for the client you would like to interview, as follows:
Joe Lycett PR Agency: www.multitudemedia.co.uk
Aisling Bea PR Agency: www.multitudemedia.co.uk
Please contact us via email to [email protected] with all other PR requests.
In the first instance, please contact the venue or the ticket agency which you bought tickets from. We always recommend that you only ever buy tickets for our clients’ shows from the venue or a reputable ticket agency, not a third-party seller. If you buy tickets from another source, the ticket prices may be inflated and the tickets may not even exist. It is always worth checking with venues directly if the show is sold out, as they have return lists you can add your name to. Also, keep an eye on our clients’ websites and social media, as often extra dates are added when a tour is sold out.
The Chambers team will be working from home until further notice. Please contact the relevant person by email/mobile or, if you are unsure who to contact, please email [email protected]. Please be reassured that the Chambers team are operating as usual and all staff are working and available to contact during office hours.
Chambers Management Ltd
- 39-41 Parker Street
- +44 (0) 207 796 3588
- + 44 (0) 207 831 8598