Frequently Asked Questions
- If you are a venue looking to book one of our clients, please send an email to email@example.com with full venue specification and available dates.
- If your enquiry is for a club booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with full details of your gig including date, budget available and venue.
- If you would like to book one of our clients for a corporate event, please send an email to email@example.com with full details of your event including date, budget available and venue. A list of who is available for corporate events can be found here.
- If you are seeking representation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV, gig list and Youtube links of you performing. We will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible with feedback.
- If you are very new to comedy, a great resource for tips on performing, writing and the comedy scene in general is Stuart Goldsmith’s Comedian’s Comedian Podcast while Jimmy Carr and Lucy Greaves’ book The Naked Jape is a brilliant guide to the mechanic of jokes.
From Thursday 19th March the Chambers team will be working from home until further notice. Please contact the relevant person by email/mobile or, if you are unsure who to contact, please email email@example.com. Please be reassured that the Chambers team are operating as usual during this unprecedented time and all staff are working and available to contact during office hours. Stay safe everyone.